What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » I am new :)

I am new :)
Author: Message:
nara3

O.P. I am new :)
can u help me pleaze

i want to get msgplus.exe to the msn version 6.2

but i dont know from wer i can get it

can some one say to me ???????

thank u
11-08-2004 05:00 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
toddy
Veteran Member

kcus uoy

– / Male / Flag
RE: I am new :)
http://www.msgplus.net/download.php

welcome to the forum :)
11-08-2004 05:03 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
nara3

O.P. RE: I am new :)
thnx very much
11-09-2004 05:51 AM
humpty1

42 / Female / –
i am also new to this forum...i jsut downloaded Messenger Plus and its simply awesome!
one thing i wanna ask..coz im totally new here..can someone plzz tell me how u get the correct contact info...i clicked onto that "contact info" thing and its not givin me the correct time...the contact im talkin abt in offline at the moment...hope im not annoyon anyone here by postin this msg..im totally new to this forum and id appreciate if someone cud help me...thanx in advance...:)
and yea...one more thing..can i get the correct contact info of a person only when hez online or otherwise too?
11-11-2004 10:07 AM
Tochjo
forum super mod

36 / Male / Flag
The contact information is a dialog window that can give you more information about a contact. The information in the window is based on the times both you and your contact were online, and it is stored by Plus! (so it will 'start counting' from the moment you install Plus!).

The last seen time is the time you have last seen your contact online. This means that if your contact was online after that, but you were not online, you will not see that he has been online later. The time shown can be read as '... ago': if it says three days, it was three days ago that you saw him online. The same thing is valid for the last conversation time.

There is no difference between viewing this information when a contact is offline or online; the last conversation time will not be affected by this, but of course, when your contact is online, you'll see a different 'last seen online' time :)
11-11-2004 12:47 PM
humpty1

42 / Female / –
thanx alot Tochjo..! :):)
can i ask another thing? if ive blocked a contact(that is..only i can see him online every time i log on and hez online to at that time), can he view my info if he has Messenger Plus!...?
11-11-2004 02:55 PM
Tochjo
forum super mod

36 / Male / Flag
If you have blocked your contact, you will always appear offline to him. This will therefore affect the 'last seen online' time. The blocking has no influence on the 'last conversation' time.
11-11-2004 02:57 PM
humpty1

42 / Female / –
thanx...!:)
11-11-2004 03:08 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend