What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » I have a problem :S PLEASE HELP!!

I have a problem :S PLEASE HELP!!
Author: Message:
aurelio

O.P. I have a problem :S PLEASE HELP!!
Hi, I'm new in this forum, I have a REALLY big problem with msessenger plus.

Ok, the problem is with the messages logging, I have the feature enabled, but it works for like 2 or 3 days, after that, the feature doesnīt works anymore, I donīt know why, but the conversations aren't recorded on my computer even when the feature is enabled, this happens when the Messenger Plus!3 Butterfly icon doesn't appears on the font/emoticon/background bar, I don't knw why the butterfly dissapears, can somene help me?!?!?!!?!?

I really need the Conversation Logging feature on my messenger :(
06-18-2004 09:17 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Kryptonate
Veteran Member

37 / Male / –
RE: I have a problem :S PLEASE HELP!!
If you press the arrow next to your dp so it disappears you can see the logo again. I think this is something Patchou has to look at :-/. In the meantime you can use the logging of msn messenger :).
06-18-2004 09:23 PM
aurelio

O.P. RE: I have a problem :S PLEASE HELP!!
No, it's not a problem of the DP, I can see my DP and the butterfly doesn't appears, even when I click the arrow to hide it, the butterfly is gone, I don't know WTF is happening :S
06-18-2004 09:43 PM
Hah

Im in a good mood - take advantage!

37 / Male / –
Hey there,

Have you tried reinstalling MSN and/or Plus! to see if this resolves your problem?

Also,

Make sure that Plus! is still in your startup list, a program or piece of software may be removing plus! from starting when you load your computer. You can check your startup list by typing msconfig in the run dialog and clicking startup.

There you can check for two entries both named MsgPlus. If they are not there, check to see what software could possibly be uninstalling these startup entries, disable it then reinstall Plus! to make sure they are restored.

If Plus! is actually starting and integrating with MSN/WM and the Plus! logo is not appearing in conversation windows, then a bug report will need to be posted, but it does seem that your plus! is some how been disabled.

Oh, one more thing, make sure there is no one who is using your computer that is uninstalling it ;) - was the only thing i didnt check when my Plus! kept going missing last month :)

Hope that helps, Tah,

Hah

This post was edited on 06-18-2004 at 10:10 PM by Hah.
This post was brought to you by Hah!
(and he takes no responsibility for it :p)

[Image: signatures.jpg]

{Current Web Site}
06-18-2004 10:09 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Choli
Elite Member

Choli

42 / Male / Flag
Do you have SmileyCentral instaled? That program is known to make Plus don't work properly, so you should uninstall it to be able to use plus correctly.

Also, do you have a patched / modified version of messenger (with games patch, skins, polygamy, etc...)?
Messenger Plus! en espaņol:
<< http://www.msgpluslive.es/ >>
<< http://foro.msgpluslive.es/ >>
:plus4:
06-18-2004 11:29 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: