What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Sound Problems

Sound Problems
Author: Message:
Mayhem

45 / Male / –
O.P. Sound Problems
Hi there

This is my first post here so sorry if its in the wrong place or you dont deal with it but i need a littel help

I cannot get the sounds e.g the click you get when a new IM arrives to set up . all i have in the sound section is the heading for MSN Messenger and nothing underneath it.

I have re-installed both MSN Messenger and MSG Plus and reciebtly had to re-install windows

Please can you help

Running

Windows ME
Messenger 6.2.0133
MGS Plus! 3.01.94

Thanks in advance

Mayhem
06-16-2004 08:35 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
ipaQ

– / Male / –
RE: Sound Problems
I have experience this before but have it solved. The problem does not seem to lie on msnplus but on msn6.2. After installing msn6.2 this problem occur.
  My method of solving this is to first uninstall Msn6.2 and msnplus then install Msn messenger service. You can install it by going to the control panel, then add/remove programmes then click on the windows setup tab and install msn messenger service.
After that install msn6.2 and plus, then there should be something underneath the Msn Messenger heading. After which, you can remove msn messenger service. I hope this will solve your problem.
06-19-2004 05:57 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: