What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Saved chat logs...HELP!

Saved chat logs...HELP!
Author: Message:
HardCorePunk08

O.P. Sad  Saved chat logs...HELP!
There was a "newer version" of msn messenger plus avalible when I signed in, so I downloaded it(because it only took a couple seconds).  And when I signed back in it closed out my old msgplus!  I can't save my chat logs anymore, and I don't have a lot of other options that I used to have.  I clicked the "plus" button under "file" on msn messenger, and it said "Compatibilty Info"--it never says that, it ususally has a long list of stuff to do... and then it said "An error has occured that prevents Messenger Plus! adding its functionality to Messenger.  You could try reinstalling Messenger Plus!  and/or restarting your computer.  If the problem persists, check for updates at www.msgplus.net."  I tried all of those things, and none of them worked!  I really want my old messenger back, I want all of my old options, and most of all I want to be able to save my chats!  What do I do?!
06-30-2004 12:30 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Mnjul
forum super mod

plz wub me

– / Other / Flag
RE: Saved chat logs...HELP!
The update message you got was probably for MSN Messenger, not Messenger Plus!. It also appears that you are using an old version of Plus!. If you want to use Plus! in conjunction with the new MSN Messenger, be sure you have the latest version of Plus!, 3.01.94; you can download it here: http://www.msgplus.net/download.php :)
06-30-2004 07:32 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: