What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Where did my contacts go?

Where did my contacts go?
Author: Message:
laura8489

35 / Female / –
O.P. Where did my contacts go?
Since I updated msgplus to 3.52, i kept getting error messages about 'errors with scripts on the page' or something along those lines (sorry, i didnt copy down the codes or anything 8-)) asking me if i wanted to continue. If i clicked yes, the message popped back up. If i clicked no, i was able to use msn as normal. However, today when i logged into my account, the error message came up and none of my contacts appeared on my contact list. I could see that me contacts were there, on the privacy tab of personal settings, but they were not visable at all in the contact list window. I uninstalled msgplus and i now have no problems with errors, and i can see my contatcs. Can anyone help me be able to get msgplus back without it causng any problems? Or does it sound like a problem with my computer? Im running msn messenger 7.0.0777
thanks
04-16-2005 09:54 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
absorbation
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Where did my contacts go?
Try reinstalling msg plus and see what happens :P

This post was edited on 04-16-2005 at 09:59 AM by absorbation.
04-16-2005 09:57 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
RE: Where did my contacts go?
quote:
Originally posted by laura8489
Since I updated msgplus to 3.52, i kept getting error messages about 'errors with scripts on the page' or something along those lines (sorry, i didnt copy down the codes or anything ) asking me if i wanted to continue. If i clicked yes, the message popped back up. If i clicked no, i was able to use msn as normal.
I am using win xp and it happens to me too ... but only in my dad's user account. Thats cause it cant save my name in the log file as i have some special characters in it .... (apparently *-))
quote:
Originally posted by laura8489
However, today when i logged into my account, the error message came up and none of my contacts appeared on my contact list. I could see that me contacts were there, on the privacy tab of personal settings, but they were not visable at all in the contact list window. I uninstalled msgplus and i now have no problems with errors, and i can see my contatcs. Can anyone help me be able to get msgplus back without it causng any problems? Or does it sound like a problem with my computer? Im running msn messenger 7.0.0777
thanks
There was a similar problem 3 hours ago and a thread was made.
This is that thread
You might want to read through the whole thread cause there are many solutions there. Different ones work for different ppl. Try it.
In the end the problem was solved by its own then the problem re-apeared for that guy.
So mabbe ur problem can be cured. Just try the solutions given there. And let us know if you need any help of if u found a cure then which method worked for u :)
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
04-16-2005 10:00 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites