What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Feature: tabbed windows and icon by groups

Feature: tabbed windows and icon by groups
Author: Message:
Odin

O.P. Feature: tabbed windows and icon by groups
can be possible in a future version implent tabbed windows accordenaly by groups? for ex

you have 1 group named friends and another family. its possible to open one window with the chats of the group friends and the others in the other group ? plus stuffplug 1.5 has one option to modify the msn window icon, using something like, an option also to put icons by groups

resuming by kids

plus options to have windows with tabs acordanly by group and its icon

2 users from group friends open a chat with you. so we will have 1 window with the 2 tabs and the window with its configurable icon (the taskbar icon)

1 or more users from another group (ex: family) open a chat, a new window with the user/users from that group will be created and off course with the window with the icon configurable for that group

so in the end we will end up with 2 open msn windows with tabs with the users acordanly by its group

hope you understand, my english....

This post was edited on 09-27-2005 at 09:39 PM by Odin.
09-27-2005 09:37 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Chestah
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
RE: Feature: tabbed windows and icon by groups
Plus! does not automatically open contacts into specific tabs by group yet, however i like this idea and i can see its uses so Patchou may see this also and add it in a later version :).

You can have several Tabbed conversations windows open though. This information is shown in the Changelog available here: http://www.msgplus.net/changelog.php

But, here is the one you'd like specificially:

Shortcut keyboard F9 groups all chats and Ctrl+F9 adds the current chat to the group. Shortcut keyboard F8 ungroups all chats and Ctrl+F8 ungroups the current chat from the group.
Segosa is newb.
09-27-2005 09:41 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Odin

O.P. RE: Feature: tabbed windows and icon by groups
thnks for the reply, yes i know about the shortcuts, the idea is all about specific windows with tabs by group and like stuffplug 1.5 has the option to customize the icon from the windows it will be great having diferent windows by groups and in windows taskbar showing your custom icon.

hope he add something like that, many will use it for sure
09-27-2005 11:08 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: