What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » [split] can't click email button

[split] can't click email button
Author: Message:
ero_sennin

www.battleboards.org

O.P. RE: Stuff Plug errors
Also, ever since I installed Messenger Plus with my messenger, I cant click that "email button" that shows the number of emails you have in your inbox at the moment. So I just received an email, and I tried to click that little button beside that "MY SPACE" button and it wouldn't open up the usual window to get into my inbox.... does anybody know how to fix this??
12-12-2005 03:16 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
RE: Stuff Plug errors
quote:
Originally posted by ero_sennin
Also, ever since I installed Messenger Plus with my messenger, I cant click that "email button" that shows the number of emails you have in your inbox at the moment. So I just received an email, and I tried to click that little button beside that "MY SPACE" button and it wouldn't open up the usual window to get into my inbox.... does anybody know how to fix this??
If you temporarily shut off Plus! through taskmanager (ctrl alt del...find msgplus.exe in processes list, rightclick > end task) can you access your email then?

Do you have any plugins?

This post was edited on 12-12-2005 at 03:20 PM by Sunshine.
[Image: 25dr3o9]
12-12-2005 03:19 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
ero_sennin

www.battleboards.org

O.P. RE: RE: Stuff Plug errors
quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
quote:
If you temporarily shut off Plus! through taskmanager (ctrl alt del...find msgplus.exe in processes list, rightclick > end task) can you access your email then?

Do you have any plugins?

I only have one plugin that I know of.... Stuff Plug
Does that plugin that comes with 7.0 that indicates the song that you are listening to right now count as a plugin?? But that came with MSN already, so that doesnt matter.
So everytime I want to check my email, I have to ctrl alt del to shut off Messenger Plus!? What the deuce!? Thats not too healthy for the program and my comp !! :-P
12-12-2005 03:25 PM
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
RE: Stuff Plug errors
quote:
Does that plugin that comes with 7.0 that indicates the song that you are listening to right now count as a plugin?? But that came with MSN already, so that doesnt matter.
So everytime I want to check my email, I have to ctrl alt del to shut off Messenger Plus!? What the deuce!? Thats not too healthy for the program and my comp !! :-P
If you have "open links in default browser" on in stuffplug, turn that off and see if you can access your mail then.
12-12-2005 03:28 PM
ero_sennin

www.battleboards.org

O.P. RE: RE: Stuff Plug errors
quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
quote:
If you have "open links in default browser" on in stuffplug, turn that off and see if you can access your mail then.

Hey hey, what do you know one problem solved!! Thanks for that one :-)

I disabled that function, and now I can click that email button that opens it up in the new window, thanks thanks :-)

I still dont like that thing you were talking about where some sign in as "open convo" and some sign in as normal...weird
12-12-2005 03:33 PM
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
RE: [split] can't click email button
quote:
Hey hey, what do you know one problem solved!! Thanks for that one :-)

I disabled that function, and now I can click that email button that opens it up in the new window, thanks thanks :-)
You're welcome ;)
quote:
I still dont like that thing you were talking about where some sign in as "open convo" and some sign in as normal...weird
Blame Microsoft/MSN for that, they changed the protocol. Ahh well i guess everything improves/alters, not always for the best but hey nothing we can do about it.

This post was edited on 12-12-2005 at 03:58 PM by Sunshine.
12-12-2005 03:57 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: