What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » program to import several emoticons for msn 7.5?

program to import several emoticons for msn 7.5?
Author: Message:
chance

39 / Male / Flag
O.P. program to import several emoticons for msn 7.5?
hey, i been looking forever for a program that would add several emoticons to msn 7.5.
for example it would be nice if you could add a prefix like . then the program would add the emoticons with . infront of the file name so all you'd have to do is type .banana or .dog...

there is a program that does this prefix thing only it doesn't work on msn 7.5... it seems to but doesn't cause it froze my comp and was doing something to msn and obviously working or at least trying. it's called CE.DP.Manager - and there's a CE (Batch) Importer. i think it was designed for msn 6 only. i wish there was another program like this that did work... there is also Emoticon Adder > Adder7.exe & Adder6.exe... Adder7.exe works only problem is it always has a number, it doesnt let you make your own prefix without it adding a number to the end of it, like pf and the program makes if pf01 pf02 pf03, etc. pretty shitty. Adder6 let's you just use the one prefix like a .filename but too bad it's only for msn 6 AGAIN! i'm sick of manually adding emoticons! it takes forever.
03-02-2006 12:24 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
chance

39 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: program to import several emoticons for msn 7.5?
hmm, no one knows eh. i got over 100 to add but im not doing it until theres a good emoticon importer.
04-02-2006 08:07 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Eddie
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
RE: program to import several emoticons for msn 7.5?
If you wait a short while i know there is going a msn emoticon and dp importer inside MsgM!X Live :) Which is a whole new add-on that is going to be released...Maybe you could request for Messenger Plus Live! ?? :) If its not already going to be in MPL! :)

This post was edited on 04-02-2006 at 08:17 AM by Eddie.
...there used to be a signature here :)
04-02-2006 08:16 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: