What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Request] Default emoticon replacement

[Request] Default emoticon replacement
Author: Message:
Holygoat

O.P. [Request] Default emoticon replacement
I'm not sure if the scripting is able to deal with this, but a nice feature that I used before (think it might have been from stuffplug), is the ability to give your custom emoticons the same shortcuts used by the default messenger.

i.e. I wan't to be able to use :) to send a custom emoticon rather than the default msn ones...

So is this possible? And would some kind person give me an insight how to possible do this? Or if they are really nice make it for me hehe...

(I haven't been able to find this feature so far, so forgive me if it has already been implemented somewhere!)

- Holygoat
07-11-2006 03:19 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: [Request] Default emoticon replacement
It's not in anything for WLM yet, but maybe StuffPlug 3 will have it. We can only wait and see. Sadly, I doubt it's possible in scripts.
[Image: spartaafk.png]
07-11-2006 03:32 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Holygoat

O.P. Undecided  RE: [Request] Default emoticon replacement
Yeah I wasn't thinking any replies would be very optimistic *-) but thought I'd throw it out there and see anyways... And as for StuffPlug 3, no release date as far as I'm aware yet but I'm hopeful of the future :)
07-11-2006 03:42 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: