What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » please help my messenger plus live doenst work!

please help my messenger plus live doenst work!
Author: Message:
joeybwfc

O.P. please help my messenger plus live doenst work!
Hello,

First of all let us establish this. i can assure you i have the latest version of windows live messenger 8.0.0792.00. also i have downloaded the lateset version of messenger plus live from here http://www.msgpluslive.net/. ok so once i've installed msgplus live i open windows live messenger and its just the same as it was before i installed it.. no plus bar next to the help bar or anything. i have had previous versions of msg plus for msn messenger with no problems at all! any ideas?

things i've tried

1. rebooting my pc
2. uninstalling msg plus and wlm then reinstalling both.

any help would be greatly appreciated
im sorry if this has already been done but no one else seems to have come accross this problem which most likely has an easy solution
thanks!

joey
07-10-2006 10:15 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
mikey_4038

RE: please help my messenger plus live doenst work!
I'm in a very similar situation.  I've have had messenger plus installed on previous versions of messenger with no problems.  I now have the latest version of messenger live and have downloaded and installed the messenger plus live several times yet nothing has changed, there is no sign of the messenger plus live.  Plz help!
07-11-2006 12:16 PM
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
RE: please help my messenger plus live doenst work!
Please make sure there are no programs running that prevent writing in the registry. Also make sure you are on an account with admin rights. If you are unsure wether you have adminrights or if all else fails (program interfering you can't find), boot into safe mode (continueously press F8 on start up, choose safe mode) and choose the account called "administrator".

This post was edited on 07-11-2006 at 01:07 PM by Sunshine.
[Image: 25dr3o9]
07-11-2006 01:05 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
joeybwfc

O.P. RE: please help my messenger plus live doenst work!
ahhhh right i will try that. Thank you very much for the help =] and i will update you on how i go.
07-11-2006 06:00 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: