What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » I can not sign in Messenger Plus new version

I can not sign in Messenger Plus new version
Author: Message:
marie_antoinette

O.P. I can not sign in Messenger Plus new version
after I download Messenger Plus the newest version and then I sign in, but I can not sign in so I read troubleshot and I can fix the problem, I can sign in again. But I download Messenger Plus again and I found that the ploblem happened again. What should I do?
09-27-2006 11:33 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
RE: I can not sign in Messenger Plus new version
Do not uninstall Plus! and uninstall then reinstall Messenger again. If possible before you do so check your firewall settings...take out the allowance rule for messenger (programs list in firewall settings) so it will ask you to allow/deny access again on first use.
[Image: 25dr3o9]
09-27-2006 11:46 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
marie_antoinette

O.P. RE: I can not sign in Messenger Plus new version
Thank you for your recommentation but every time when I sign in again I found the same problem and then I read troubleshoot and I can fix the ploblem again. But I lost my time to fix it so often. I just don't want it to happen anymore.

Besides, I can not find programs list in firewall settings for messenger(I use NOD32 antivirus system). If you use the same program,would you please tell me what to doo. Thanks a lot.
09-29-2006 12:00 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: