What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Edit NickName

Edit NickName
Author: Message:
LordNykon

Quake Team

40 / Male / –
O.P. Edit NickName
Hello my friends, well, since 08-07-2006... 7 months had gone, and microsoft still hasn't improove the nickname feature.
You will know what i'm talking about... Here

My question is: Patchou, is this enough to you? Seriously, you know better than anyone that microsoft ain't gonna do nothing about it. they don't give a damn about that, because no one complains. I miss your nick edit feature from version 3. Please, can you start thinking on that?

P.S.: i'm going to ask everyone that don't miss this feature: please don't blow my post. If you don't like it, then shut up.Thanks
[Image: banner7oi.gif]
02-05-2007 04:36 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Matti
Elite Member

Script Developer and Helper

32 / Male / Flag
RE: Edit NickName
Well, I'm afraid I'll have to agree with you. Microsoft implements a feature and if it works good enough, they forget about it. Remember the file transfer? It's still the same as in the 6.0!

It would also have the big advantage that if you only use Plus!' nicknames, Plus! won't have trouble when you're looking for a contact with a certain name you've retrieved from the OnEvent_ChatWndReceiveMessage event. Because now, if you have a quick name set, Plus! can't find the contact! :O

I know this is a lot of work, but I think the time has come to see that Microsoft isn't improving it. I hope you understand. :)
Plus! Script Developer | Plus! Beta Tester | Creator of Countdown Live | Co-developer of Screenshot Sender 5

Found my post useful? Rate me!
02-05-2007 05:41 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: