What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Disconnected from the internet

Disconnected from the internet
Author: Message:
Webber

O.P. Huh?  Disconnected from the internet
Right, got a new laptop which has been connected to the home network, This is the only laptop to be using  Livemessenger but whenever i use it after 5 mins it says  i have been disconnected from the internet, It also then disconnects all the other computers in the network and we have to restart the router.
I have no idea why its doing this and would really appreciate some help as i have no ideas about the workings of computers and my stepdad has now said 'its your laptop, why dont you try fix it!' So im screwed (Y)
First day i got the laptop it connected to the internet perfectly. but then to move some files over from one computer to the other this laptop was put on the network and since then i have found many problems with connecting with the internet most of which happen when i try to sign on msn messenger. I am getting increcingly frustrated and beg for some help, In laymans terms please, as i said i really have no idea what im doing!!

Cheers:)
09-01-2007 10:15 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: