What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » WLM toasts and Plus Toasts

WLM toasts and Plus Toasts
Author: Message:
Jimbo
Veteran Member

31 / Male / Flag
O.P. WLM toasts and Plus Toasts
Umm, 1 thing i have noticed, is that if you are playing a full screen app with WLM running, plus toasts appear over the full screen app while WLm toasts do not. This may be intentional, i dont know, but i thought i should report it.
09-05-2007 05:48 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
ahmetgns
Veteran Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: WLM toasts and Plus Toasts
If you have marked the option "Set my status to "busy" when using a full screen application or a slide show and prevent my alerts." then your status will be changed to Busy for those cases and WLM prevents alerts when Busy.

But Messenger Plus! event notification toasts either appear or not when you're busy according to your preference in Messenger Plus! Live preferences.

Go to Messenger Plus! Preferences > Customize! > Event Notifications , and untick the option "Show Messenger Plus! popup notifications when Busy" if you don't want them to be shown when running full screen applications, but make sure the WLM option above is set accordingly. Note the tooltip : "Note: some features may act independently of this option. For example, new external mail notifications are always shown, even with this option unchecked."

So this is not a bug. I'll report this thread to be moved to Messenger Plus! General Talk forum.

This post was edited on 09-05-2007 at 09:22 PM by ahmetgns.
09-05-2007 09:21 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: