What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Help! How to put script in MSN!

Help! How to put script in MSN!
Author: Message:
xtriver

O.P. Help! How to put script in MSN!
Can anyone explain me how to put script in MSN? I have downloaded the NudgesToolScript but I do not know how to use it. Please tell me step by step 

Thank you
11-01-2007 02:28 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Help! How to put script in MSN!
download the .plsc file (extension of script files) [sometimes the file can come inside a .zip/.rar file and sometimes it comes in a .zip/.rar but that contains all the script files so you should rename the extension to a .plsc or decompress its content in the Messenger Plus! Live script folder]

double click it and will appear an Import Script window where you must accept checking the box and then clicking in the Import button... and It's done the script will install itself automatically...

Now you can access it in your Contact List window or in your Conversation window throughout the Script button (three color boxes beside the MP!L button) if this script has menu... if it hasn't you must access it inside the MP!L script preferences...
@warmth - Beta Testing a life!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
11-01-2007 02:40 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
xtriver

O.P. RE: Help! How to put script in MSN!
Actually the file already in .plsc but the problem is I could not find any Messenger Live Script Folder. Where is that folder T__T
11-02-2007 02:52 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
roflmao456
Skinning Contest Winner

29 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by xtriver
Actually the file already in .plsc but the problem is I could not find any Messenger Live Script Folder. Where is that folder T__T
[drive-letter]:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! Live\Scripts

on my computer it's

C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! Live\Scripts

if you cannot open the plsc file just by double clicking on it, then right click on it and press Open With and select "Messenger Plus! Live Tools" (something like that)
[quote]
Ultimatess6
: What a noob mod
11-02-2007 03:01 AM
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
I don't think you need to access that folder if you are just trying to install a .plsc file... but if you need just follow what roflmao456 said...
@warmth - Beta Testing a life!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
11-02-2007 03:50 AM
Matti
Elite Member

Script Developer and Helper

32 / Male / Flag
You shouldn't try to do that. Messenger Plus! Live needs to create the registry keys for that script before it can work, and that's what the script installer ("MP!L Tools") is for!

So: to install a Messenger Plus! Live .plsc-script: just double-click it or, if that doesn't open the install dialog, try to right-click the file and select Open With > Messenger Plus! Live Tools.

This post was edited on 11-02-2007 at 08:46 AM by Matti.
Plus! Script Developer | Plus! Beta Tester | Creator of Countdown Live | Co-developer of Screenshot Sender 5

Found my post useful? Rate me!
11-02-2007 08:46 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: