What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » when i sign out the messenger plus's 2 icons disapears!

Poll: has this happened to you?
yes
no
[Show Results | Edit Poll]
Note: This is a public poll; other users will be able to see what you voted for.
when i sign out the messenger plus's 2 icons disapears!
Author: Message:
hanashalash

O.P. Huh?  when i sign out the messenger plus's 2 icons disapears!
i have the windows live messenger(msn) and i installed the messenger plus! live but everytime i install messenger plus! live it just stays on the messenger until i sign out then it vanishes! just right now it gave me a notification that one of my contacts are idle which means the messenger plus! live is working but for example i cant go to its prefrences becuz the messenger plus! live's two buttons aren't shown!! i tried to uninstall it and install it again but the same thing happens i even tried uninstalling the messenger but the same thing also happens! what do i do?!:s:s:s:s
02-05-2008 10:22 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
ahmetgns
Veteran Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: when i sign out the messenger plus's 2 icons disapears!
Do you see Plus! menu among Windows Live Messenger's Contact List window's menus? If yes, open that menu and tell us what you see in it. And please read this post and try to apply those settings to your computer because one software may be preventing Messeger Plus! Live from hooking Messenger normally.

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=81...d=886312#pid886312
02-05-2008 07:12 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: