What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » offline contacts and no communication

offline contacts and no communication
Author: Message:
bikky73

O.P. offline contacts and no communication
i've just registered a yahoo email account for windows live, and have a few contacts, but none of them appear online, even when i know they are.  One of them is a business user who doesn't have any blockings for adding friends.

what's occurred

I used a hotmail account for years for msn/live

now have been using yahoo and created that as a live account.  hotmail and yahoo accounts were then linked in live.

i can sign into messenger as either account on PC, or mobile

BUT only my hotmail account is available to message from yahoo, its the only one that appears online to yahoo.

Hotmail account works perfectly fine, and there's no one blocked in yahoo, i've even taken off the any contact restriction

i have a contacts list, 2 people requested me (through windows live to my yahoo account which is what prompted me to set one up)

i've been into yahoo contacts and added live im details for the contacts and still nothing.

Can anyone come up with ideas as to how i can fix this issue, as i would like to use my yahoo account for live.

Thanks much
S
01-12-2010 05:35 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: