What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Adding contacts problem

Adding contacts problem
Author: Message:
PunkBatman

O.P. Adding contacts problem
i think it was mentioned below...very poorly and without detail. I'll try to clear it up. When I start MSN Messenger up, it alerts me of every contact that has added me since I installed Plus! 3.01 (or whatever the most recent is) about a week ago. Every time I accept them, it says the contact cannot be unblocked, even if they actually ARE new contacts that I haven't added yet. It doesnt seem like a Plus! problem, but it's the only thing I can link my problem to. I now have 8 popups every single time I sign in, so it is obviously accumulating. Ive tried uninstalling both, only reinstalling MSN Messenger (which also still gave me the problem. The odd thing is, when i signed on on my friends computer, it gave the same problem. I think it is also a problem with the MSN systems, but any help would be appreciated. I've already emailed their support guys.
06-22-2004 03:06 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Choli
Elite Member

Choli

42 / Male / Flag
RE: Adding contacts problem
From my view, it's a problem with your account in the messenger servers. Instead of (or appart from) accepting the pop up that says they've added you, try to add them yourself, using the menu Contacts > Add new contact.

If that doesn't work....
quote:
Originally posted by PunkBatman
I've already emailed their support guys.
...that's the only thing you can do
Messenger Plus! en espaņol:
<< http://www.msgpluslive.es/ >>
<< http://foro.msgpluslive.es/ >>
:plus4:
06-23-2004 12:09 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites