What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Language Set Up - Problem?

Language Set Up - Problem?
Author: Message:
ivosphere

Whos your daddy?

51 / Male / –
O.P. Language Set Up - Problem?
I live in USA and had Messenger v6.2...I installed MSGPlus (very cool!) while I am on vaction w my family in Netherlands, but now I have only Dutch Ads and Links in my Contacts List, I have gone into Preferences and the languge is set on default English. Any idea what i did and how to get it to USA version?
07-25-2004 06:13 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Language Set Up - Problem?
This is not related to Messenger Plus!...

The language that you can set in the preferences of Messenger Plus! does nothing more then changing the interface language used by Plus! only...

The ads that appear on the bottom of your contactlist are from MSN Messenger itself (Plus! has nothing todo with it). The reason why they are dutch is most likely because you have installed a dutch Messenger. So download the english version from http://messenger.msn.com/ and install that (It will ask you  if you want to install, remove or repair msn messenger; you can choose to repair it which is the quickest way of fixing the language)
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
07-25-2004 06:20 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: