What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Saving Task Scheduler Settings.

Saving Task Scheduler Settings.
Author: Message:
stuartbennett

43 / Male / Flag
O.P. Saving Task Scheduler Settings.
A few weeks ago my computer died on me. i had some things setup in my task scheduler and had all my plus settings backed up. when my computer died i started using my dads computer logging in under my hotmail account and imported my messenger plus settings, however my scheduled tasks where not restored. could a feature be added to plus that enables me to backup my task scheduler settings aswell as my messenger plus settings after all the task scheduler is part of plus so its only right that plus saves the task scheduler settings too.
11-02-2004 06:01 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
RE: Saving Task Scheduler Settings.
Hi,

when you export your data, you havethe option to export the schedules as well (and it's enabled by default). Maybe you forgot to check it when you saved your preferences?

Patchou
[Image: signature2.gif]
11-02-2004 06:22 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
stuartbennett

43 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Saving Task Scheduler Settings.
oh sorry patchou i didnt realise that that was an option during export. usually whenever i make a change to my preferences i make a backup through the save/load option and i tick everything to be safe. i guess i obviously must not have backed up after setting up my schedules oh well. well i guess its cause save/load is only accessable from the preferences window and task scheduler is a seperate window. perhgaps you can make save/load accessable from task scheduler aswell so people like myself dont forget to backup but thanks for telling me anyways patchou your the greatest.
11-02-2004 07:37 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: