What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » freeware/shareware/demo/evaluation distribution authorization for Messenger Plus !

freeware/shareware/demo/evaluation distribution authorization for Messenger Plus !
Author: Message:
Futurefrance

O.P. freeware/shareware/demo/evaluation distribution authorization for Messenger Plus !
Hello,
My name is Julie Fournier Gaudras, I'm journalist for Future France, a French subsidiary of FUTURE PUBLISHING LTD.
We publish several computing magazine in France such as: Windows News, Digital Photo Magazine, PC Jeux, Internet Pratique, Computer Arts, .Net, Le magazine officiel Microsoft Windows XP.

I'm in charge of software multimedia selection and testing at Future France, having tested your software Messenger Plus ! recently, I'd like to have it included in our next monthly free cover CD provided with our magazine.
I'd like to get a written permission from yourself to do so.

Please reply ASAP via E-Mail (at julie.fournier@futurenet.fr) using the form below which enables us to include your software in our next issues.  IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SHOW YOUR AGREEMENT IN FILLING PRECISELY THE FORM !

If you have other software which which can be included in our CD, please let me know.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

I, (name)_______________, representing (company)_________________
hereby authorise Future France to include the freeware/shareware/demo/evaluation version of Messenger Plus ! in the cover cd distributed with Windows News, Digital Photo Magazine, PC Jeux, Internet Pratique, Computer Arts, .Net, , Le magazine officiel Microsoft Windows XP, Digital Photo as well as future updates and future magazines and declare to be the author of the above software.

Could you also remind me the exact limitation of this version (fully working, 30 days / 30 days, limited functionalities / time illimited, limited functionalities) as well as the Os(es) it requires:.....................................................................................................................................................................

Do you sell your software in France via a distributer ?..................................................................................................................................
If so, which ?..................................................................................................................................................................................................

Date   :
Signed :

Julie Fournier Gaudras
software selection department.
julie.fournier@futurenet.fr
11-08-2004 04:00 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Chrono
forum admin

;o

39 / Male / Flag
RE: freeware/shareware/demo/evaluation distribution authorization for Messenger Plus !
i will PM patchou so he reads this as soon as possible :)
[Image: wdz_discrate.png]
11-08-2004 04:18 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: