What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Suggestion: Event Log Viewer Menu Link

Suggestion: Event Log Viewer Menu Link
Author: Message:
cheekofit

O.P. Suggestion: Event Log Viewer Menu Link
I'd like to start my post by saying I've been using msgplus for years and really apreciate the hard work thats put into it, great work.

I just have one very small suggestion: I would really like to see the option to turn on and off the event log viewer in the drop down menu (below personal message) again like it was before. I know its in the top menu but it seems that the use of top menus is being depreciated slightly, they seem to be getting more and more hidden with every new build - (not that thats a bad thing, much better the way they are), just for ease it would be good to see the link where it was before.
07-12-2006 10:35 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Suggestion: Event Log Viewer Menu Link
The thing is, everyone wants something added to that menu. If everyone had their way, that menu would become bloated and unuseable.

What I would suggest is a customisable menu. That way, everyone can set it up as they wish.
[Image: spartaafk.png]
07-13-2006 09:48 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
cheekofit

O.P. RE: Suggestion: Event Log Viewer Menu Link
yeah i can totally see where your coming from, that thought did enter my mind. a customisable menu would certainly be a good solution to that.
07-13-2006 10:01 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: