What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » How 2 used new plugin?

How 2 used new plugin?
Author: Message:
socko

O.P. How 2 used new plugin?
I'm a new user for Messenger Plus!....any word of advice on how 2 use a new d/l plugin cuz i d/l many now.....Colour Nick V.2, File Transfer Plus, Handwriting Plus, Hopper and Worms sound.....so curious about 'worms sound' cuz i can't seem to find a new sound and use it
03-19-2005 02:36 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Tochjo
forum super mod

36 / Male / Flag
RE: How 2 used new plugin?
quote:
Originally posted by socko
Colour Nick V.2
This plugin allows you to easily colour your nickname. Use the command /xcolornick and follow the instructions on the screen. Also read the readme for more information.

quote:
File Transfer Plus
quote:
Hopper
Both of these plugins have a (very good) readme. Read that for more information. You can also see File Transfer Plus 1.1 RELEASE (update 15/02) and Hopper...let's Hop! (3.00.0240: A BRAND NEW VERSION!) for more information :)

quote:
Handwriting Plus
This plugin is only needed on MSN Messenger 6. See Ink/Handwriting Plugin Everything you need to know right here for more information. On MSN Messenger 7, you don't need this plugin to enable the handwriting functionality; simply installing the ink redistributables for everyone is enough there.

quote:
Worms sound
This plugin was made a while ago and allowed you to add new sounds. Now Messenger Plus! 3.50 has a custom sounds feature, it's become obsolete. You cannow add all your own sounds by using the built-in custom sounds feature :)

This post was edited on 03-19-2005 at 03:30 PM by Tochjo.
03-19-2005 03:29 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: