What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Enter doesn't work anymore

Enter doesn't work anymore
Author: Message:
sneeuwkoud

O.P. Enter doesn't work anymore
Yesterday I've installed the newest version of msn 7.0. I found one big there (some problem with logbook) but thats fixed now. Today I've installed the neest version of Messenger Plus and now my enter key doesn't work anymore when I'm chatten in msn. I always have to use my mouse to hit the send key.

I'm using windows xp sp2 and to enable the handwriting option in msn 7.0 I've installed microsoft windows journal viewer but that worked just fine before the setup of msn plus (sorry mistake)

Greats Johan

This post was edited on 04-11-2005 at 06:12 PM by sneeuwkoud.
04-11-2005 05:55 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

RE: Enter doesn't work anymore
It may be a problem with the version of handwriting that you have, wasn't it installed already?

Have you installed any patches to msn messenger as this may have messed up the *.exe file restricting you from being able to press enter to send...

try a clean reinstall of msn messenger, this means do the following:

Uninstall MSN Messenger using Add/Remove Programs, then go to C:/Program Files and delete the folder "MSN Messenger" completely...

Now restart your computer and download the latest version of MSN
04-11-2005 05:57 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
sneeuwkoud

O.P. RE: Enter doesn't work anymore
Problem is kind of solved. The journal viewer was the problem it just doesnt work whit Messenger Plus. So I just disabled my handwrite option.

--It may be a problem with the version of handwriting that you have, wasn't it installed already? -- Nope I doesn't work without the journal viewer of microsoft. Strange maybe just a bug in the dutch version of msn 7.0
04-11-2005 06:38 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
RE: Enter doesn't work anymore
To solve the handwriting not working install ink redist, on installing choose "for all" or it won't work.
[Image: 25dr3o9]
04-11-2005 08:02 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: