What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » File Transfers - Display Pictures.

File Transfers - Display Pictures.
Author: Message:
michael_dimech15

O.P. File Transfers - Display Pictures.
I have a problem... ok i have a wireless internet connection, i use freedom security virius protection/firewall.

Ok, sometimes when people try sending me things or I try sending them things the screen remains blank so it does not look like they are sending me anything, and when i try sending them something I see it but when i tell them to accept they go ... accept what:S

Also, when people change their display picture i don't see it (again this happens only about 70% of the time) it stays either the MSN logo, or the display picture they had before, does anyone know what i can do to fix this?

07-12-2005 09:43 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
M73A
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
RE: File Transfers - Display Pictures.
i have this rarely... its norms to do wit slow connection or msn being slow as far as i know.... can get annoying with the transfers thing though... www.yousendit.com is a good alternative:)

[Image: lost7ru.gif]
07-12-2005 09:47 PM
michael_dimech15

O.P. RE: File Transfers - Display Pictures.
yeah but i have a really fast connection, with  a new computer, and on the odd occasion when the transfers do work, it goes quick
07-12-2005 11:06 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: