What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Uninstaling Messenger Plus

Uninstaling Messenger Plus
Author: Message:
gaofun

O.P. Uninstaling Messenger Plus
I am trying to uninstal Messenger Plus 3 and I have looked in the FAQ but it doesn't answer my problem

When i try to uninstal Messenger Plus 3 in from the add or remove program list it will not let me
I can see that msn plsu 3 still exsist so when i click to uninstal it, it pops up a box asking to uninstal or cancel and 2 boxes for me to check off on deleting user's preference and additional add ons so i check them both. after I click uninstal it refreshes the list but msn plsu 3 is still in the list and nothing has really changed.
I have not touched any of the whiles in my C:/ program files, Messenger Plus 3 folder
Because of this every time I start windows I get an error saying Messenger Plus will only work with 4.6 or higher versions of msn ( not exact quote ) and it is geting extremely annoying \:(
is it because that I have instaled the latest version of official msn messenger?
02-05-2006 07:17 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Mnjul
forum super mod

plz wub me

– / Other / Flag
RE: Uninstaling Messenger Plus
I suggest you reinstall Plus! again, reboot your system, and then try to uninstall it. :)
02-05-2006 09:33 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
gaofun

O.P. RE: Uninstaling Messenger Plus
thank you >< i can finally uninstal it thanks a lot
02-05-2006 09:34 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites