What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » auto message!! help

auto message!! help
Author: Message:
pebbles28

O.P. Roll Eyes  auto message!! help
Hi ,I hope I have posted in correct place? Now I'll try and explain the best I can about the problem I have incounted(however my head hurts..lol) OK,now I have set up my own personal auto message(I have set to wen I'm away ,so it comes up then)  All seems well accept sometimes my mum will start chatting and it does not come up???(the message that is) If I go out of my away status and go to another status then back to away it's fine the message will appear like it should.(I so hope this makes sense)?? HELP!
The other small hich is if I'm away and have my auto message on that I created ,I find I see a friend or family member on line and go to chat and my own message appears on the screen....because I talked??? HUH??
Then to confusse matters the person will talk to me and hello no message is displayed..how bizzare..I really love the way you can display and create you on auto message and want this soo to work the whole reason I wanted msm messenger plus...I really hope someone knows what I'm saying and how to help!!Thanks :)
04-04-2006 09:47 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
jami789

RE: auto message!! help
hi..i think i might be able to explain part of your problem...wehn u have your auto message on and you talk to some one online it will send it and if they talk back it won't send..but if u keep talking it should send every now and then..well that's what happens for me
04-08-2006 05:34 PM
pebbles28

O.P. RE: auto message!! help
Thanks heaps for that..I think I understand what u are saying...your saying that if auto message on and i start chatting on line the message  will only come up now and then.....Yup that's what happens..just annoying wen sometimes wen i stick on auto message and go out and wen i get back someone has chated and no message come up......????????  I'm beginning to feel it's just my bad luck and put up with it..lol.But anymore advice pass my way! Thanks again for your help it was so nice to have a reply.Thanks;)
04-08-2006 06:56 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: