What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » MsgPlus question

MsgPlus question
Author: Message:
yeppi

O.P. MsgPlus question
my friend told me about this program.. and he said that this program will open up a blank converstion chat box when someone in your list has opened up a conversation box with you (even if that person hasn't type anything in the convo box yet..

I've just installed this program but this feature doesn't seems to appear.  i would like to know who has opened up a chat box without me knowing.. does this "msnplus" program feature this?

thanks

btw, i'm using msn v7.0 and the newest version of MsgPlus
04-26-2006 07:12 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

RE: MsgPlus question
This feature was from a plugin called stuffplug that was created for Messenger Plus!

However, the feature is no long possible due to server issues preventing such a thing as this from working correctly. As the notifier detected that you were connecting to another person, but as with the newer versions of msn, it loaded the display pictures, it would show people who may not have even opened a conversation window with you...
04-26-2006 07:17 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: MsgPlus question
I didn't think StuffPlug opened a convo window. But the reliability issues are still prevalent.
[Image: spartaafk.png]
04-26-2006 04:26 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: