What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » messenger live stuck

messenger live stuck
Author: Message:
loth77

O.P. messenger live stuck
i have as strange problem that i think that comes from plus live
almost everytime that i log in messenger since i have plus, messenger itself get stuck for a random amount of time... that can be also 2 minutes, and the same happens sometimes when i try to send a file or a video call starts...

and also with more than one messenger open (using poligamy) if one of them is stuck the other can still work well... or sometimes also that is stuck...

i have win xp sp2, messenger live 8.0, last version of messenger live and i patched my msn live with mess.be patch (but also with original msn live versione the trouble is the same) just when i uninstall plus i the  problem goes away..

sorry for my english!!!

thank you to everybody for the nice job and for the help that you wuill try to give me!

bye
09-25-2006 03:00 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Kenji
Veteran Member

Previously: Dazmatic, Dazzy, :zippy:

32 / Male / Flag
RE: messenger live stuck
Have you tried just using one WLM instead of two, if that dont work do this:

Uninstall wlm and Messenger plus live and mess patch then:

go to: C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger and delete that folder, then go to: C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! Live and delet that folder too.

Then dowload wlm here: http://g.msn.com/8reen_us/EN_NOUS/INSTALL_MSN_MESSENGER_DL.EXE then install it

and download messenger plus! live here: http://download.msgpluslive.net/setup/MsgPlusLive-401.exe and install that.
09-25-2006 06:38 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: