What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » group-blocking script requested. (existing groups, not manually created groups)

group-blocking script requested. (existing groups, not manually created groups)
Author: Message:
Stefan2

O.P. group-blocking script requested. (existing groups, not manually created groups)
Hey,

Does anybody know if there is a script that can block whole groups of contacts.
And with groups i mean the existing groups in which you have ordered your contacts allready. So not the group blocking script which lets you create groups, because then i would have to add people to that group everytime i add a new contact.

I know that in the previous Messenger Plus version (before live) this option was allready added. You right clicked with a mouse button on a group and chose block this group, or unblock this group.

Hope you can help me out :)

thanks in advance.
02-21-2007 01:26 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
markee
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
RE: group-blocking script requested. (existing groups, not manually created groups)
This is not possible for the time being I am sorry to report.  This is mainly due to there being noway (at this point in time) that anyone has found to be able to use the group functions.  Until Patchou or another member of the messenger community does find a way about doing this there cannot be any such feature.
[Image: markee.png]
02-21-2007 01:31 PM
foaly

38 / Male / Flag
RE: group-blocking script requested. (existing groups, not manually created groups)
I suppose you saw and tried: http://www.msgpluslive.net/scripts/view/182-Group-blocking/
although the wizard, that was recently added makes it a lot easier to convert existing groups to a group the script uses,
I'm afraid it won't be able to really block existing groups soon...
But I'm working on it...

This post was edited on 02-21-2007 at 01:36 PM by foaly.
02-21-2007 01:36 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Stefan2

O.P. RE: group-blocking script requested. (existing groups, not manually created groups)
Ah ok, too bad :(

but thanks for the reply :)
02-21-2007 02:01 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: