What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Chat window freezes sometimes while typing longer messages

Chat window freezes sometimes while typing longer messages
Author: Message:
Moxynard

O.P. Chat window freezes sometimes while typing longer messages
I installed Messenger Plus! a few months ago, and for the most part have not had problems. But on about four occasions within the last three weeks, while debating something with a friend of mine over Messenger, the window 'froze' after I had typed out a lengthy reply. I could still move it(the window) around if I dragged the top bar, but nothing within the window worked. The line that appears in front of text as you type still blinked as if it was working, but I could not move it anywhere, causing it to stay in the place it was at the end of the line, and I could not type. So I had to close the window. After opening another chat window with this person(or people, in one of the cases), I found that the messages for the sessions that froze had not been archived, either. I wanted to know if anyone else has had this happen, and if anyone knows how to fix this. It's quite annoying. As a note, the window froze before I reached the character limit each time.

Thanks in advance,
   Raymond
10-06-2009 02:55 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Krakken00

RE: Chat window freezes sometimes while typing longer messages
My only help would be: reinstall/degrade MSN

Sorry mate. :(
10-09-2009 06:58 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode