What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Question on use of webcam with MSN Live Messenger

Question on use of webcam with MSN Live Messenger
Author: Message:
ThF28

O.P. Question on use of webcam with MSN Live Messenger
Hello -

recently I attached a webcam.  In the "extra" section at MSN (German language version) the setup for audio and video can be checked; and here the cam works very well. (As it does with other programmes.) However, during live conversations I cannot start the camera; "start video transfer" cannot be clicked although the cam is ready, according the MSNs own video checkup.

In fact, the camera worked propertly only twice: Once without problems, and the next time I couldn't see the camera view myself, but my colleague saw me. But now it does not work at all. Not even the little camera symbol aside my profile picture is visible (which used to be there all the time, even when the camera itself did not work for video transfer).

My question is: How can I make clear to the MSN system that there is a camera (TRUST WB 3320-X) available? I downloaded the newest files from Trusts homepage and also locked in under other MSN identites, but the problem remains.

Thanks for your help.
08-10-2009 12:42 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: