What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Trying to get email bug and another small one

Trying to get email bug and another small one
Author: Message:
baka_toroi

39 / Male / –
O.P. Trying to get email bug and another small one
Hi, first post (H) I don't know if this is really a bug, but it's very annoying. The problem is, when i'm checking mails with outlook express (guess it could be another client) on a pop3 account, sometimes an error appears claiming that the downloading of mails had to be stopped because of a newer process, well, i realized this new process is msn plus! trying to check how many mails are in my mailbox. Isn't there a way for plus! to check if outlook is open, and, in case it is, not checking for mails? Sometimes i had to re-download 2 MB mails because plus! was checking my mailbox.
And another "bug". When you turn your state to "appear offline" you can't send any instant message right? Then, the "check for plus" button should be disabled in that case. At this moment, if you press the button, it tries to send the ping request (with no success, of course).
Well, i guess that's it for now. Thanks for your attention.
07-08-2004 01:28 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Trying to get email bug and another small one - by baka_toroi on 07-08-2004 at 01:28 PM
RE: Trying to get email bug and another small one - by Choli on 07-08-2004 at 08:01 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: