What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » New Features suggestions

New Features suggestions
Author: Message:
zhaf

40 / Male / –
O.P. New Features suggestions
Hi, Messenger Plus! crew...
I've been using Messenger Plus! for some time now, and there's some features that I miss. And now that Messenger 7.0 is on it's way and you're making a major update/new version of Messenger Plus! I thought to maye inspire you guys with my suggestions, and hopefully you'll impement them.

1. I would like to see a feature that overrides the size of display pictures and custom emotions (maybe even a feature to use gif animations as emotions). And for those that don't want to view oversized display pics or emotions should have a choise to switch to "normal" view.

2. Ok my second suggestion is kinda hard to make cuz it'll change the GUI and I don't know if MS allows that. But anyway.
I think it'll be nice to have more controll over ones groups. I would like to have the option to create separators and sub-groups.

eg: Have "Relatives" as main group and "Family" and "Cousins" as sub-groups. ::or:: "Work" as main and "Designers" and "Coders" as sub-groups

So that if you choose to eg hide the main group all sub groups will be hidden as well. And most of all it'll look alot better and cleaner.

3. I want to be able to create own tags and remove... or at least remove exsisting ones that you don't need.

4. With the 7.0 version of Messanger comes the very anoying "Nudge" founction... it'll be great if you could have a "dissable Nudge" button in feature Messenger Plus!.

5. I think it'll be nice (at least for us computer geeks) to see the connection speed of file transfers. And it would  be nice (for all) that you made it awalable to continue a file transfer after it has been broken or disturbed somehow. Quite anoying if you're reciving (or sending) several hundreds of MB (or GB) big files and suddenly either ones connection goes down and you've to start all over again.

well that's all I could think of now... hope these helped.

/zhaf

This post was edited on 10-18-2004 at 08:20 PM by zhaf.
10-18-2004 08:19 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
New Features suggestions - by zhaf on 10-18-2004 at 08:19 PM
RE: New Features suggestions - by RebelSean on 10-18-2004 at 08:22 PM
RE: RE: New Features suggestions - by zhaf on 10-18-2004 at 08:28 PM
RE: New Features suggestions - by RebelSean on 10-18-2004 at 08:31 PM
RE: RE: New Features suggestions - by zhaf on 10-18-2004 at 08:53 PM
RE: New Features suggestions - by Knad on 10-18-2004 at 09:16 PM
RE: New Features suggestions - by RebelSean on 10-18-2004 at 09:30 PM
RE: New Features suggestions - by CookieRevised on 10-18-2004 at 09:48 PM