What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Feature requests

Feature requests
Author: Message:
BikerWade

I'm The Cyber-thug!

49 / Male / –
O.P. Feature requests
I´d like a single thread to gather all suggestions that has been made, and perhaps some funktion to vote for the suggestions made... (regarding development of messenger plus, not the forum) Please arrange and put them all together, so that we all can see them, and won't have to bother developers vith the same requests over and over again. I'd like to be able to just add myself to one of (perhaps) several more with the same idéa etc..   I'll start with posting some ideas myself as follows:
First of all, i'd like a funktion that makes my history appear in my chatwindows.. as in ICQ, where i can see (at least the last few lines) of what i said, the last time the window was open (for that specific contact) Could be used as a subfunction to save msg history localy.
I'd like a feature that makes the background of one or both (or all in a muti-user chat) of the users textline to be shadowed in a color by choice... This is a feature used to separate diffrent sessions in MSN messenger message history today...! It would make it easier to over-look who said what.

This could also be done by a function that separetes each post with a horisontal ruler ( line ) , but th e background-shading appears to be more appealing to me.

This post was edited on 02-04-2005 at 03:28 AM by BikerWade.
01-30-2005 09:25 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Feature requests - by BikerWade on 01-30-2005 at 09:25 PM
RE: Feature requests - by Plik on 01-30-2005 at 09:40 PM
RE: Feature requests - by BikerWade on 01-30-2005 at 09:43 PM
RE: Feature requests - by RaceProUK on 01-31-2005 at 03:43 PM
RE: Feature requests - by BikerWade on 02-04-2005 at 03:20 AM
RE: Feature requests - by L. Coyote on 02-04-2005 at 06:44 AM
RE: Feature requests - by matty on 02-04-2005 at 08:41 AM
RE: Feature requests - by jboy on 02-06-2005 at 02:11 PM