What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » spyware noticed when installing new version of messenger plus!!

spyware noticed when installing new version of messenger plus!!
Author: Message:
dtsun

O.P. Huh?  spyware noticed when installing new version of messenger plus!!
Hi. If the designers of the messenger plus program read this, please take note and try and fix the bug. Or if anyone who uses the program reads this who underdstand a bit about computer, please help:

When installing the new version of messenger plus, i got some bad spyware known as LOP!!! which is a very annoying peice of spyware and has somehow been attatched to the program. Ive had lop been removed from my system before and believe me its a nasty one. Its similare to loop wich was created some time ago apparently.

If anyone can help me on how to install messenger plus again without getting lop back again, please email me at: daniel_tsun@hotmail.com
and to the designers of the sofware, try and remove lop out of the program n re release it again.

Cheers.
04-05-2005 03:50 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
spyware noticed when installing new version of messenger plus!! - by dtsun on 04-05-2005 at 03:50 PM
RE: spyware noticed when installing new version of messenger plus!! - by M73A on 04-05-2005 at 03:52 PM
RE: spyware noticed when installing new version of messenger plus!! - by ProblemWv Authority on 04-05-2005 at 03:54 PM
RE: spyware noticed when installing new version of messenger plus!! - by Zephyr on 04-05-2005 at 03:55 PM
RE: spyware noticed when installing new version of messenger plus!! - by user27089 on 04-05-2005 at 03:57 PM
RE: spyware noticed when installing new version of messenger plus!! - by Sunshine on 04-05-2005 at 03:57 PM
RE: spyware noticed when installing new version of messenger plus!! - by Patchou on 04-05-2005 at 04:58 PM
RE: spyware noticed when installing new version of messenger plus!! - by Dane on 04-06-2005 at 05:04 AM
RE: spyware noticed when installing new version of messenger plus!! - by *Saint* on 04-06-2005 at 05:10 AM
RE: spyware noticed when installing new version of messenger plus!! - by matty on 04-06-2005 at 06:17 AM
RE: spyware noticed when installing new version of messenger plus!! - by dtsun on 04-06-2005 at 07:21 AM
RE: spyware noticed when installing new version of messenger plus!! - by Zephyr on 04-06-2005 at 08:29 AM
RE: spyware noticed when installing new version of messenger plus!! - by dtsun on 04-06-2005 at 09:56 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: