What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » activex for generating bmp files from png

activex for generating bmp files from png
Author: Message:
luisillo

yo

38 / Male / –
O.P. activex for generating bmp files from png
Hello!
I'm working on a script that allows you to set your DisplayPicture to that one you want but you can also add a text on it,

for example, you have an image "xyz" as a DP, and when you type /text2img "whatever you want on the DP", your image automatically changes to the one you have but with a text on it. When you want your previous image, simply type "/PreviousDP" and it'll change.

I don't know if it is very usefull for anybody, but I find it at least interesting

What I dont have, and I've been looking for, is an activex that converts png files to bmp, for being able to add the text and then convert them back to png, this last part it's solved but the png->bmp isn't.

Does anyone havo any idea, comment, or suggestion??

Thanks a lot in advance
06-26-2006 02:15 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
activex for generating bmp files from png - by luisillo on 06-26-2006 at 02:15 PM
RE: activex for generating bmp files from png - by mathieumg on 06-26-2006 at 02:18 PM
RE: activex for generating bmp files from png - by deAd on 06-26-2006 at 02:23 PM
RE: RE: activex for generating bmp files from png - by luisillo on 06-26-2006 at 02:29 PM
RE: activex for generating bmp files from png - by CookieRevised on 06-26-2006 at 02:34 PM
RE: activex for generating bmp files from png - by alexp2_ad on 06-26-2006 at 02:35 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: