What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Not sure if it is a bug or not..

Not sure if it is a bug or not..
Author: Message:
Joker of Spades

O.P. Not sure if it is a bug or not..
Alright, I've been having this problem a for a while now. So far it was happening with the latest version of Msn Live but it seems it still happens with Plus! Live. First of all, it takes several seconds to log me in, sometimes I even need to retry a few attempts after it says MSN was unable to log in.

Then after it does, it takes a good while to load all the online users, sometimes some dont even load. And when I get to that point, if I attempt to chat or something then the connection is lost. Yet, I know the connection is not lost because all my other applications continue working, I load the webpages within 2 seconds.

Another detail I have noticed is that if Im viewing the main window of msn and then I try to switch to any other window, the msn main window will remain there and so the only way to see the other windows is by directly minimizing the msn main window.

This problem also seems to happen with other versions of MSN except Web Messenger, would it happen to be that my account is hacked or something of the sort?

If anybody has a solution please let me know, Ive been trying to solve this for a long while, I have checked firewalls, browser settings, removed and renewed the versions of the msn but the problem persists.
09-06-2006 05:40 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Not sure if it is a bug or not.. - by Joker of Spades on 09-06-2006 at 05:40 AM
RE: Not sure if it is a bug or not.. - by CookieRevised on 09-06-2006 at 06:27 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: