What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Messenger Plus! list cleaner vs delete checker

Messenger Plus! list cleaner vs delete checker
Author: Message:
joanie

O.P. Messenger Plus! list cleaner vs delete checker
Hi!
i know this subject has been going on and on forever, but i tried and didn't found the response i was looking for.

I wanted to know which people had been deleting me so i can delete them. I went on 2 sites of delete check and got the same answer.

Now, when i go on wheter the reverse list (confidentiality - privacy - view) or in the allow list, right-click on the name and try to click on delete, i can't. Which is supposed to mean i am still on their list...

So, with plus! there's the list cleaner which is supposed to tell you if you are on the list or not. Still, it says i am on their list (the supposed person who has deleted me ).

I wanted to know if msn and Messenger Plus! are 100% accurate when it comes to this? I know block checkers are not supposed to work, but it gave me the same answer so..i kind of thought it was true..

(i use windows live messenger with plus!
and i would rather not download anything to check)

and also, answers from msn are up to date? for example, if someone deleted me, but readded me a week ago, will it appear like i am on their list as of today? or it takes a while to refresh the list?

THANK YOU :) (and sorry for the bad english)
11-06-2006 06:24 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Messenger Plus! list cleaner vs delete checker - by joanie on 11-06-2006 at 06:24 AM
RE: Messenger Plus! list cleaner vs delete checker - by Patchou on 11-06-2006 at 04:37 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: