What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Something is wrong with Messenger servers, for some accounts!

2 votes - 3 average   Something is wrong with Messenger servers, for some accounts!
Author: Message:
lrodrigues

O.P. Shocked  Something is wrong with Messenger servers, for some accounts!
I am experiencing the problem where no one can message me..eg I can message people..but if they are messaging me they receive "The following message could not be delivered to all recipients" and I receive no replies, unless i keep the chat window open...
If i change to another messenger acount everything works ok, but with my usual acount i'm having troubles!!!!

I have also tried the Windows Mobile Messenger software on my PDA and the problem is the same. If i change to another messenger acount everything works fine!!!!

I think this problem is associated with some messenger acounts (is there somenthing going extremely wrong on messenger servers?????) Does any body confirm my theory?

This post was edited on 01-22-2007 at 03:28 AM by lrodrigues.
01-22-2007 03:20 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Something is wrong with Messenger servers, for some accounts! - by lrodrigues on 01-22-2007 at 03:20 AM
RE: Something is wrong with Messenger servers, for some accounts! - by deAd on 01-22-2007 at 03:44 AM
RE: Something is wrong with Messenger servers, for some accounts! - by aNILEator on 01-22-2007 at 01:31 PM
RE: Something is wrong with Messenger servers, for some accounts! - by NanaFreak on 01-22-2007 at 01:35 PM
RE: Something is wrong with Messenger servers, for some accounts! - by vikke on 01-22-2007 at 02:08 PM
RE: Something is wrong with Messenger servers, for some accounts! - by aNILEator on 01-22-2007 at 02:55 PM
RE: Something is wrong with Messenger servers, for some accounts! - by Hydro on 01-22-2007 at 07:34 PM
RE: Something is wrong with Messenger servers, for some accounts! - by Protocol on 01-23-2007 at 06:44 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: