What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Limited sounds with msglive plus!

1 votes - 4 average   Limited sounds with msglive plus!
Author: Message:
chameleon

55 / Female / –
O.P. Limited sounds with msglive plus!
Hi,
I'm having problems with the inbuilt sounds on msglive plus! There are two PC's in our household connected through wireless. My pc has 2 users on it, myself and my son. We are both down as administrators. My husband only uses his pc. He too is administrator. They are placed side by side in the same room.
After a clean sweep of both PC's, we installed all relevant programmes.  Hey presto I could play sounds and send them through to my husband.  However, he still could not play any sounds and was rather annoyed about this.  I then set up my young sons screen on my pc including msp plus live! I could play sounds on his screen. Then suddenly my sounds stopped working and only set codes through to the my husbands pc........ still my husband cannot play sounds!
I decided to open up all accounts, for windows live messenger 8.1 on my pc and do a test. my sons was the only one to work correctly.  I then checked and double checked that all the settings for msg plus live were the same for all accounts and they were all except one small factor and that is my sons "enable logging" on msgplus live is checked all the time and on both mine and my husbands it isn't. To do enable this we have to click the enable logging manually eachtime we start our messenger, but it doesn't stay checked and even when its checked my husband and I still can't send sounds through to eachother.  It's a great shame because we used to enjoy sending silly sounds through to eachother whilst we were doing our own stuff on the pc's.  I hope someone can help with this little problem, so that we can enjoy all the benefits of msgplus live! again. Sooner rather than later before we both end up feeling very disheartened about msgplus live!
03-11-2007 07:34 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Limited sounds with msglive plus! - by chameleon on 03-11-2007 at 07:34 PM
RE: Limited sounds with msglive plus! - by Patchou on 03-12-2007 at 05:15 AM
RE: Limited sounds with msglive plus! - by chameleon on 03-12-2007 at 08:23 PM
RE: Limited sounds with msglive plus! - by chameleon on 03-15-2007 at 07:55 PM
RE: Limited sounds with msglive plus! - by Patchou on 03-16-2007 at 06:49 AM
RE: Limited sounds with msglive plus! - by chameleon on 03-16-2007 at 06:43 PM
RE: Limited sounds with msglive plus! - by Patchou on 03-17-2007 at 06:17 AM
RE: Limited sounds with msglive plus! - by chameleon on 03-17-2007 at 06:46 PM