What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Preset personalized statuses don't count down the reset time when set from the list..

Preset personalized statuses don't count down the reset time when set from the list..
Author: Message:
ahmetgns
Veteran Member

39 / Male / Flag
O.P. Preset personalized statuses don't count down the reset time when set from the list..
... of preset statuses or maybe the shortcut key (I didn't try this because I am already too tired while testing this problem) and using shortcuts.  (I tested it now)

I couldn't find any report about this.

What I did is,

I preset a personalized status and set the reset timer like 00:10:00 for example. Then I wanted to apply that status from Status selector > More Statuses > Test status. Then my status changed to the status which I set in Personalized status. But after the reset time, it didn't reset it.

To make sure, I opened the Personalized Status window again after applying that preset status through the same way, but I couldn't see the time which I have set before. There was only 00:00:10 and the checkbox wasn't checked (the whole reset part is grey) and also reopening the per. status window didn't change anything. (I know if we open the per. status window after sometime applying the personal status, we can see the remaining time, because Plus! is counting down the time at the background and shows the remaining there)

No problem, if you Status selector > More Statuses > Personalized Status... > Presets >Test status > Personalize button

If you confirm this, let me know I'm not wrong. Well if you can't, again let me know I'm wrong.

To those who can confirm it, can you also try applying the personalized status with a shortcut, and check what happens then?

WLM 8.1 & 8.5 -  MP!L 4.23 - Windows XP SP2

This post was edited on 10-15-2007 at 02:12 PM by ahmetgns.
10-14-2007 08:29 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Preset personalized statuses don't count down the reset time when set from the list.. - by ahmetgns on 10-14-2007 at 08:29 PM
RE: a few bugs with Personalized Statuses - by ahmetgns on 10-15-2007 at 09:25 PM
RE: Preset personalized statuses don't count down the reset time when set from the list.. - by Patchou on 10-17-2007 at 05:28 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: