What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » !!!TWO MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH MESSENGER!!!

!!!TWO MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH MESSENGER!!!
Author: Message:
zabrak

O.P. !!!TWO MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH MESSENGER!!!
Okay first problem is:

First problem: I can't delete my old version of MSN messenger. it gives me an error saying "Cannot delete msmsgs.exe: it is being used by another person or program.

Close any programs that might be using the file and try again"

Now that's the strangest thing, because I opened up my Task Manager and MSN was not NOT being used, and I was nto logged into any other accounts? I re-started my computer at least 5 times, and the problem still persists.

Second Problem: Windows Live Messenger 9 Beta was acting hella weird, it kept giving me errors whenever I tried to log in. I had enough with that so I decided to un-install it and just go with windows live messenger 8.5 (the final version) for like a week or whatever and try again later. Well, I can install it fine and all of that, but it won't let me run the program; it gives me another error message.

"C:/Program Files/Windows Live/Messenger/msnmsgr.exe

This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem."

....I've done that twice. Help? :|:(

08-03-2008 04:04 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
!!!TWO MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH MESSENGER!!! - by zabrak on 08-03-2008 at 04:04 AM
RE: !!!TWO MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH MESSENGER!!! - by spongeboy on 08-03-2008 at 04:34 AM
RE: RE: !!!TWO MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH MESSENGER!!! - by zabrak on 08-03-2008 at 04:43 AM
RE: !!!TWO MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH MESSENGER!!! - by matty on 08-03-2008 at 05:01 AM
RE: RE: !!!TWO MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH MESSENGER!!! - by zabrak on 08-03-2008 at 05:20 AM
RE: !!!TWO MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH MESSENGER!!! - by spongeboy on 08-03-2008 at 05:03 AM
RE: !!!TWO MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH MESSENGER!!! - by spongeboy on 08-03-2008 at 05:29 AM
RE: RE: !!!TWO MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH MESSENGER!!! - by zabrak on 08-03-2008 at 05:42 AM
RE: !!!TWO MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH MESSENGER!!! - by Spunky on 08-03-2008 at 05:59 AM
RE: !!!TWO MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH MESSENGER!!! - by spongeboy on 08-03-2008 at 06:00 AM
RE: !!!TWO MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH MESSENGER!!! - by zabrak on 08-03-2008 at 06:01 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: