What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » [Suggestion] Some simple but useful functions

[Suggestion] Some simple but useful functions
Author: Message:
Qpwoeirutz

O.P. [Suggestion] Some simple but useful functions
Hi everyone, hi Patchou,

I've been using Messenger Plus! for quite a while now and first of all I'd like to thank you for your awesome work, I believe Plus! makes WLM the best available IM. :)

I've come up with some ideas that should be useful to a lot of users and I think they are very easy to add. So here they are:

• User-specific subfolders in the My Received Files folder. This would help a lot in handling incoming files.
  • Custom group order, different than the default alphabetic one. I usually find difficult to come up with the appropriate name for a group to see it on the top, for example.
  • A possibility for real time editing quick texts. An option would be nice not to send a certain quick text immediately after typing the trigger but display it in the message box instead to be able to edit it before sending.

I hope you like and consider adding these. :)

This post was edited on 02-12-2009 at 04:56 PM by Qpwoeirutz.
02-12-2009 04:04 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
[Suggestion] Some simple but useful functions - by Qpwoeirutz on 02-12-2009 at 04:04 PM
RE: [Suggestion] Some simple but useful functions - by Mnjul on 02-12-2009 at 04:08 PM
RE: [Suggestion] Some simple but useful functions - by Qpwoeirutz on 02-12-2009 at 04:58 PM
RE: [Suggestion] Some simple but useful functions - by djdannyp on 02-12-2009 at 05:15 PM
RE: RE: [Suggestion] Some simple but useful functions - by Qpwoeirutz on 02-12-2009 at 05:41 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: