What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Weird MSN Messenger Adding Problem .

Weird MSN Messenger Adding Problem .
Author: Message:
socare

O.P. Weird MSN Messenger Adding Problem .

Ok, here it is ..

There's an Email just added me lately in MSN Messenger, I don't know 'em and don't know how he got my Email . Then I discovered that my contacts were added by the same Email after he added me .

Now I know what all of you sayin, he's someone that knows me and knows the folks I have as contacts . So, he's pullin' one on me . But I am pretty sure that this is not the story here and this is not my point .

The real question here : Is there any chance of this being cause by a hacking thing or a program that show the contacts of someone after he accept you as a contact ( Same as some MSN Programs like showing who blocked you, deleted you, who's connecting offline ... etc) or maybe a feture from msn sites: profile, mail or whatever ?

I want to know any other way (beside the knowin'-you and pullin' something) that can make this happen, and how to prevent it .

Thnx .

04-27-2009 04:54 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Weird MSN Messenger Adding Problem . - by socare on 04-27-2009 at 04:54 AM
RE: Weird MSN Messenger Adding Problem . - by djdannyp on 04-27-2009 at 05:45 AM
RE: RE: Weird MSN Messenger Adding Problem . - by ryxdp on 04-27-2009 at 07:04 AM
RE: Weird MSN Messenger Adding Problem . - by socare on 04-27-2009 at 02:31 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: