What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Why on my contacts list do contacts pictures show up and other times not????

Why on my contacts list do contacts pictures show up and other times not????
Author: Message:
pebbles77

O.P. Why on my contacts list do contacts pictures show up and other times not????
Hi something is really bugging me and I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this?  At certain times pictures of  certain contacts on my contacts list show up and at times it just shows the grey messanger box (the one when you don't have any picture) and was just wondering if it could possibly be because someone has blocked you.  One time by accident I had a certain contact that I had on two seperate msn profiles and when I logged in the one she was online, when I logged in the other it was showing her offline.  I immediatly went into windows live and checked on my contacts and sure enough on the one where I saw her online I could see her picture in the contact list, in the other contact list I could only see the messanger man (grey box) is this one way of knowing that I have been blocked???? but what stunns me is that I have other contacts that I know have not blocked me and I don't see a picture of them in my contact list, but with these certain people I never have, with this particular friend I see the picture at times and then I don't....hopefully this makes sense if anyone has had this happen to them or know an answer could you please reply to this thread!  thanks so much!

P.s  I know that when I saw her on one profile in msn and not the other I can see from there I was blocked but my question is with the picture appearing on the contacts list because once she saw me log into the other one she probably realized oops I forgot to block her on the other msn, so now the funny is at the same time I will see the pictures in the contact list and when I only see the greybox msn man it is at the exact same time in the contacts list...Do you think I figured something out?????
02-08-2010 03:57 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Why on my contacts list do contacts pictures show up and other times not???? - by pebbles77 on 02-08-2010 at 03:57 PM
RE: Why on my contacts list do contacts pictures show up and other times not???? - by Chris4 on 02-08-2010 at 07:00 PM
RE: Why on my contacts list do contacts pictures show up and other times not???? - by frazzledazzle on 02-10-2010 at 10:22 PM
RE: Why on my contacts list do contacts pictures show up and other times not???? - by djdannyp on 02-10-2010 at 11:04 PM
RE: Why on my contacts list do contacts pictures show up and other times not???? - by frazzledazzle on 02-11-2010 at 12:18 PM
RE: Why on my contacts list do contacts pictures show up and other times not???? - by Spunky on 02-11-2010 at 12:24 PM
RE: Why on my contacts list do contacts pictures show up and other times not???? - by frazzledazzle on 02-11-2010 at 12:27 PM
RE: RE: Why on my contacts list do contacts pictures show up and other times not???? - by CookieRevised on 02-24-2010 at 02:14 AM
RE: RE: RE: Why on my contacts list do contacts pictures show up and other times not???? - by Cassandra424 on 02-24-2010 at 08:10 PM
RE: Why on my contacts list do contacts pictures show up and other times not???? - by Spunky on 02-11-2010 at 12:29 PM
RE: Why on my contacts list do contacts pictures show up and other times not???? - by djdannyp on 02-11-2010 at 12:41 PM
RE: Why on my contacts list do contacts pictures show up and other times not???? - by Cassandra424 on 02-22-2010 at 12:08 AM
RE: Why on my contacts list do contacts pictures show up and other times not???? - by Chris4 on 02-22-2010 at 06:42 PM
RE: RE: Why on my contacts list do contacts pictures show up and other times not???? - by Cassandra424 on 02-22-2010 at 07:24 PM
RE: Why on my contacts list do contacts pictures show up and other times not???? - by Nofew on 03-09-2010 at 06:28 PM
RE: Why on my contacts list do contacts pictures show up and other times not???? - by Cassandra424 on 03-10-2010 at 01:33 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: