What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Please help, live messenger not sending some of my messages

Please help, live messenger not sending some of my messages
Author: Message:
henrye1

O.P. Please help, live messenger not sending some of my messages
Ok this is really the first time on my 10 years or so of using messenger that I have a problem big enough I require to make a thread about it.

The problem is sometimes my messages wont get sent, commonly the first message I send to someone is skipped, they start receiving from the second one and after... Sometimes in the middle of conversations people will tell me stuff like "and then what happened?" I'm like..."I already told you"...

This is really.....REALLY amazingly annoying. I formatted my pc for summer cleaning and it keeps doing that.

Be aware that my internet connection is not dropping off, I'm always downloading something or streaming radio music and it never cuts off. I also game online frequently and never lag or time out. I also never receive the error messages like "this message could not be sent".

I'm running windoes 7 pro 64 bit with the latest official messenger version, and the latest messenger plus too...

Please help as this is really really annoying... Any ideas?

Cheers

This post was edited on 05-27-2010 at 05:30 AM by henrye1.
05-27-2010 05:28 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Please help, live messenger not sending some of my messages - by henrye1 on 05-27-2010 at 05:28 AM
RE: Please help, live messenger not sending some of my messages - by gaara20 on 05-28-2010 at 03:04 PM
RE: Please help, live messenger not sending some of my messages - by djdannyp on 05-28-2010 at 04:45 PM
RE: RE: Please help, live messenger not sending some of my messages - by gaara20 on 05-28-2010 at 04:48 PM
RE: Please help, live messenger not sending some of my messages - by djdannyp on 05-28-2010 at 05:02 PM
RE: Please help, live messenger not sending some of my messages - by gaara20 on 06-07-2010 at 08:04 PM
RE: Please help, live messenger not sending some of my messages - by djdannyp on 06-07-2010 at 08:07 PM
RE: RE: Please help, live messenger not sending some of my messages - by gaara20 on 06-28-2010 at 07:24 PM
RE: Please help, live messenger not sending some of my messages - by SpikeyPanda on 06-20-2010 at 02:56 PM
RE: Please help, live messenger not sending some of my messages - by Chris4 on 06-20-2010 at 03:47 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: