What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Is it possible to get a list of IP addresses that accessed your msn account?

Is it possible to get a list of IP addresses that accessed your msn account?
Author: Message:
andyo

RE: RE: Is it possible to get a list of IP addresses that accessed your msn account?
quote:
Originally posted by alzatar
:o ... well thats pretty bad ... I cant get access to information that should be mine? ;/ .. hmm .. thanks for the speedy response. Ive done the things you advised already, but hell .. that kinda sucks I cant narrow it down to who it was ... ah well .. thanks once again x
You might machinate a plan to lure that person into going to a website in which you can access that information. For instance, let him/her believe they're being clever when they hack into your gmail cause you were "stupid" enough to have the same passwords. Just a few hints that you have something worth spying on in your gmail should do it.
10-19-2010 10:27 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Is it possible to get a list of IP addresses that accessed your msn account? - by alzatar on 10-17-2010 at 10:28 PM
RE: Is it possible to get a list of IP addresses that accessed your msn account? - by Chrissy on 10-17-2010 at 10:33 PM
RE: Is it possible to get a list of IP addresses that accessed your msn account? - by alzatar on 10-17-2010 at 10:44 PM
RE: RE: Is it possible to get a list of IP addresses that accessed your msn account? - by andyo on 10-19-2010 at 10:27 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: