What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Stolen Messenger & Hotmail Accounts

Stolen Messenger & Hotmail Accounts
Author: Message:
Mercenarys

O.P. RE: Stolen Messenger & Hotmail Accounts
Cookie Revised... Thank you very much for your reply, appreciated. The problem I am having is that I get to these links you have posted below but I seem to go round in circles..I must be doing something wrong because I dont get to any place where I am asked questions about my account.....

I am here  https://security.live.com/pp1000/acsr.aspx/A2                           and get this message:

Please fix the errors below.

Your Windows Live ID must start with a letter. The ID can contain only letters, numbers, periods (.), hyphens (-), and underscores (_). Please type a different Windows Live ID in the following format: someone@example.com

My email only contains what is stated above but it won't let me enter my email address....help

Note: Is this your post?:

No not me, but it sounds like at least he got through to someone about his problem..that's what I need to do speak to people like

Windows Live John SM

Windows Live Jaycee G

Thank you for taking the time. Regards M

This post was edited on 05-15-2011 at 04:03 PM by Mercenarys.
05-15-2011 03:32 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Stolen Messenger & Hotmail Accounts - by Mercenarys on 05-14-2011 at 12:55 PM
RE: Stolen Messenger & Hotmail Accounts - by CookieRevised on 05-15-2011 at 11:33 AM
RE: Stolen Messenger & Hotmail Accounts - by Mercenarys on 05-15-2011 at 03:32 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: