What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Contact Info Dialog

Contact Info Dialog
Author: Message:
winbow

O.P. RE: Contact Info Dialog
Ah, sorry if I was not clear the first time. But yes, I meant clicking on the display picture in a conversation window.

Let me explain the group chat (circle) issue I am experiencing. I am trying to single click on a contact's DP in a group chat, but it keeps showing the contact info of the person bottom on the list. This is probably okay with a group of 2 persons. But with 3 or more persons, the issue becomes more noticeable.

I've tried to double click on a contact's DP to start a private convo. It opens the contact info of the last person, opens a private convo with the person I meant to click on, plus his or her contact info as well. That is what I think Nurio meant by it opening two contact info windows.

Also, if I am double clicking a DP in the group chat and if the contact info pops up in front of it, the 2nd click almost always does not count thus not opening a private convo. Not sure if double clicking speed and dialog loading speed varies the result.

I have not tested with regular group convos, but I suspect that it may be affected as well.

I hope that was clear this time. xD

This post was edited on 10-02-2011 at 05:04 AM by winbow.
10-02-2011 04:53 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Contact Info Dialog - by winbow on 09-23-2011 at 07:16 PM
RE: Contact Info Dialog - by Nurio on 10-01-2011 at 11:07 PM
RE: Contact Info Dialog - by CookieRevised on 10-02-2011 at 12:10 AM
RE: Contact Info Dialog - by Nurio on 10-02-2011 at 12:36 AM
RE: Contact Info Dialog - by CookieRevised on 10-02-2011 at 01:15 AM
RE: Contact Info Dialog - by winbow on 10-02-2011 at 04:53 AM
RE: Contact Info Dialog - by Nurio on 10-02-2011 at 04:17 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode